Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

20 July 2006

20 July 2006

Good Morning,
Today I will actually write the post myself. LOKi is busy being a baaad cat, which is entertaining me no end. He is purring loudly and doing his laps. Sprankeltje and Tom Poes are just watching. It's easy to guess who has the most muscle mass.
I have been digging through some of my books. One is "50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Cat" by Arden Moore. There are more than the implied 50 suggestions, from sailing with your cat, to a first aid kit for your cat, to recipes for home made treats and more. I refer to it often.
Today's entry is appallingly short. I will be out for most of the day, and I hope tomorrow will be a better entry day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home