Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

29 July 2006

A Couple of Books

I tried to get these on my post last night, but nothing went right. Anyway, here are a couple of books I recently finished:

I love mysteries and how they are solved. This book is from the show "Cold Case Files."


This next one is sort of an odd-ball story. It's about a teenage boy who builds a nuclear reactor in his back yard. As I read how he had done this, it begged the question whether these were instructions on how someone could duplicate the project. I hope the author left out some important details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home