Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

22 July 2006

22 July 2006- Another Hotttt Day

Today was another cooker. Luckily there was a little bit of a breeze for the car show. I spent the day talking to old friends and some new friends. Lots and lots of water, and staying out of the sun as much as possible. Tomorrow we'll go on a breakfast drive with the British Car Association on a bunch of backroads. The good thing is that we'll be in an air-condtioned car.
I'm tempted to hose the cats down. They are very listless, and look hopeless. Will this heat ever end? Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home