Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

12 August 2006

Short List of Motoring Songs



My Short List of Great Motoring Songs:
~ Let the Good Times Roll- The Cars
~ How Soon is Now- The Smiths
~ Save it For Later- The English Beat
~ Anything by Bob Marley
~ Psycho Killer- The Talking Heads
~ My Sharona- The Knack
~ Anything by U2
~ Avalon- Roxy Music
~ Born to Run- Bruce Springsteen

MOTOR ON!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

I would add
Road To Nowhere: David Bryne/Talking Heads
Maybelline: Chuck Berry
Drive My Car: The Beatles
Steppenwolf (Can't remember the title)

17 August, 2006 03:31  
Blogger INAMINI said...

That was my short list. There are so many more, and your suggestions are perfect! Is the Steppenwolf one "Born to Be Wild?" Hopefully more lists later!

18 August, 2006 13:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home