Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

20 August 2006

An Eerie Coincidence

few years ago, I went to a mall to see a movie with my mother. After the movie, we wandered around the mall to look at an antique fair they were hosting. After about 45 minutes of antiquing, I noticed that I didn't have my keys. Oh, good gravy, where could I have left them? Somewhere in that huge mall? The theater? Trying to start at the easiest place, I went back to the theatre to see if anyone had turned them in. No success. They told me I could go in to the place I was sitting to see if the keys were there. This was a big theater. I found my seat, and asked the occupant had seen my keys. She asked me what they looked like, and I described them. She then asked me if I had a CRX. Yes, I did. By some wild, weird coincidence, she had parked next to my car, which wasn't even parked close to the theater. She said she had seen my keys in the door lock. She removed them and put them under my rear tire. I could have kissed her.
What are the chances of that happening?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very eerie indeed. What a kind person she was. If that happened to me, its likely that my car would've been stolen. Or least, taken out for a joyride. :D

07 September, 2006 21:05  
Blogger INAMINI said...

corky- maybe the god of pity was with me, and the god of good deeds was with her. Either way, it's nice to know there are some honest people out there!

08 September, 2006 14:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home