Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

18 August 2006

More Books

I am reading this book. I wrote about the Hunger Winter in Holland in an earlier post. Here is a very good book about the German Occupation and the Hunger Winter. It provides a lot of background information and the author's memories of that last winter. I highly reccommend it!

This book sort of reflects my gallows humor. It is written by a woman who travels to places that have ties with the assassinations of three Presidents. She describes the political environments of the times, and the lives of the assassins. There also tons of little-known facts and stories. A very good history book, with a humorous twist.

2 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

If you're a Sarah Vowell fan, I recommend listening to her bits on This American Life. They have a kick arse archive so you'll never get tired of hearing her strange strange voice. (www.thislife.org)

I'm sorry about your hair troubles too. I should start a support group for all of us.

21 August, 2006 13:40  
Blogger Foofa said...

So while i was reading your blog and saw the bit about cemeteries I almost posted a comment that you should read assassination vacation. Glad I didn't

03 September, 2006 15:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home