Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

03 September 2006

Okay, So I Missed a Day

Yes, yes, I didn't post anything yesterday. I would have, honest, but Internet access at the hotel pretty much sucked. I'm not writing much today, due to driving exhaustion. I will address everyone's comments tomorrow, after I have taken a really long shower. Thanks for reading and commenting! Here are a couple of pictures from the car show. Okay, so I didn't follow through on that either (computer and/or Blogger won't let me.)
Tomorrow, tomorrow! Gives you something to look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home