Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

01 September 2006

On the Way to the Car Show

Yes, today we motored a great distance to go to a car show. We finally made it to Portland, OR- and after a tussle with the hotel staff (they said that we didn't have reservations- but I convinced them we did) we re-washed the car. God, I didn't know that large wasps can wedge themselves so deeply in a car's orifices. Maybe that's not so unusual at high speeds. It sure didn't look like we spent four hours washing it yesterday.
It was a day to be thankful for air-conditioning. I didn't know it would be so warm- usually I prepare the night ahead by spraying Febreze on my clothes as a pre-emptive strike. Today I simply stunk.
Okay- big question- is it all right to wrap your whole identity around a car? My answer is yes- especially if you don't have one to begin with.
Remember that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Your car murdered wasps on your way to Portland? Haha!

I think that most of us wrap our whole identities around something, be it books, food, or cars. And yes ma'am! I'll remember that. :-D

01 September, 2006 22:12  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

hello. found your blog via I Am Woman, Hear Me Blog.
I added your site to my links, hope that's okay = It's A Blog Eat Blog World
have a great weekend, Morgen

02 September, 2006 11:57  
Blogger INAMINI said...

Hi Lizza- my car also heartlessly murdered wasps on the way home. Will the violence ever end?

morgen- welcome! And thanks Lizza!

03 September, 2006 18:55  
Blogger kara said...

don't have an identity? or a car? either way, the answer is still yes.

05 September, 2006 08:52  
Blogger INAMINI said...

Kara- thanks!

05 September, 2006 09:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home