Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

22 August 2006

Book Shopping

Today I went to a bookstore just to browse. When I go to bookstores, I forget the the names of the twelve thousand books I want, and I end up waiting for them to jump off the shelf and remind me. Anyway, after about a half hour of this, I remembered that I wanted to look at some books about cemeteries. I'm pretty sure this is considered a somewhat-taboo subject in society. There didn't seem to be a special section on cemeteries, like there was for photography and children's books.
I froze. I suddenly realized that I couldn't come up with a socially acceptable way to ask for help.
I decided to leave the store and look it up on my computer. Thank goodness for technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home