Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

20 October 2006

Migraine


I'm sure this is the picture of a migraine. I should cut it out and wear it. I've had a headache everyday for the past two weeks, and frankly, I'm tired of it. Migraines first appeared in my life when I was 18 and in Alaska. I remember hiking into a friend's cabin, and then it hit. I spent two nights and days sitting up in the attic, not being able to sleep. I couldn't put my head down because it hurt too much, and I couldn't take any light or noise. I ended up hiking back out (blindly), having to be driven 80 miles to Anchorage and to the ER. I think that was my first narcotic shot.
Things haven't neccessarily improved. Nothing seems to work, and the neurologist says that it's basically due to heredity. Lucky me.
Okay, done with venting. It just has gotten to be too much today.
Will change topic tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

I'm sorry, inamini. I hope your migraines subside. An aunt of mine used to have these horrific migraines; she would spend all day in a darkened room. If she could have afforded to have the room soundproofed, she would have.

Scary graphic, btw.

20 October, 2006 13:47  
Blogger Foofa said...

I had many migraines in a short period of time and luckily haven't had nay since. I remember my parents finding me screaming on the bathroom floor (the cold tile helped) with the lights off. They are not fun.

22 October, 2006 08:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, lizza and natalie for your good thoughts. My perfect house would have lots of padded rooms!

23 October, 2006 09:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home