Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

23 October 2006

Thievery

Okay, okay. I am a thief.I am stealing a meme from lizza, dr. a and Morgen. I have no muse today.

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire

* Make sure my family was taken care of
* Get a really nice sailboat
* Donate to animal/environmental causes
* Finally have my private island and dream retirement home
* Travel, travel, travel!


Five Bad Habits

* Shopping
* Eating
* Being very out-spoken/opinionated/strong-minded
* Starting projects and not finishing them
* Not using hand-lotion


Five Things I Hate Doing

* Cleaning the cat boxes
* Changing light-bulbs
* Looking for the Christmas ornaments
* Clothes shopping (eeeuw)
* Charging the cell phone

Five Things I Would Never Do

* Sail across the ocean
* Be a key-note speaker
* Walk across a bridge (I am so afraid of heights!)
* Have my picture taken
* Hurt an animal

Five Things I Regret Doing

* Some of my old boyfiends- what was I thinking?
* Not asking now-gone family about our family history
* Not taking advantage of travelling opportunities
* Not realizing until now that there were guys in my life that may have
actually liked me
* Letting the migraines get the best of me

Five Favorite Things (Objects)

* My MINI Cooper S
* My books
* My home
* My computer
* My food

Thanks for the meme (from the thief!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

"Boyfiends." Is that a typo or a Freudian slip? :-D In any case, it's a cool word.

Oh, and the idea of public speaking scares the crap out of me. Wonderful list. It's great to learn all these new things about you! :-D

24 October, 2006 01:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizza- it must have been a Freudian slip, but I have to admit it's good! I guess you learned something about me right there!

24 October, 2006 15:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home