Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

10 November 2006

Friday Fourteen- # 2






Thirteen Ways I Like to Waste Time (No Particular Order)




  • Watch TV
  • Rearrange pictures and doo-dads
  • Surf the net
  • Imagine what could be if I won the lottery
  • Enjoy the couch
  • Sit and stare at whatever
  • Drive nowhere
  • Light lots of candles and sit with them
  • Wonder what it would be like to be skinny
  • Dream of cool shoes
  • Hug any cat that's near me
  • Think of getting up
  • Think of writing long-overdue letters
  • Do nothing, as opposed to doing anything

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

The only one I DON'T do on a REGULAR basis (seriously) is Drive Nowhere...you know, cause I can't. However, sometimes I daydream about driving somewhere while on a couch hugging my cat in cool shoes watching TV with candles lit wishing i was skinny. Really.

10 November, 2006 14:52  
Blogger Nothing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10 November, 2006 18:54  
Blogger Irene said...

Wonderful! We should hang out and waste time together. ;p

10 November, 2006 22:55  
Blogger KJP said...

I don't see 'remove jelly fish from hair' or 'wax bottom of boat' on the list.....

:^)

12 November, 2006 06:34  
Blogger Lizza said...

Haha! I like this list and the other lists in your earlier posts. You are such an interesting person, and I love reading your blog.

Like you, I sit and stare and do nothing more often than I should. It's fun! But sometimes I feel helpless at the way my mind comes up with ideas that are so bizarre. Jeeeeez.

12 November, 2006 22:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home