Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

24 October 2006

Cemetery, Cemetery, Come To Me



I don't know if I have revealed this earlier, but it seems appropriate due to the season and the "Why I'm Weird" meme traveling the net, but I started a strange project. I have been trying to find all the little, off-the-beaten-path cemeteries while I'm on my travels, and taking a picture of my MINI at each of them. So while these were taken mostly during the summer, imagine, if you will, dark, spooky nights, and then put the car there.




Bay Center Cemetery, Bay Center, Washington



Fern Hill Cemetery, Mason County, Washington



Kinder Cemetery, Off HWY 30, East of Portland, Oregon

(There are tales of a ghost of an old man haunting the rear of the cemetery!)



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Pictures of your MINI at cemeteries. Weird, yes, but interesting weird! Nice photos.

26 October, 2006 01:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizza- I'm a bit off-center, but at least this project isn't hurting anyone!

26 October, 2006 10:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home