Fourteen Stupid Things I Have Done
1. One morning, I looked down and discovered that I had been wearing two different shoes for several hours.
2. Wore some really unflattering and uncomfortable clothes to the "Nutcracker" and spent the whole time sqirming, taking my shoes off while weeping and trying to keep my skirt from riding up to my crotch. Lovely.
3. Locked my keys in my car at the gas station when there were cars lined up waiting for the pump. A pattern maybe?
4. Dreamt that I hadn't brought enough underwear on a trip.
5. Overestimated my skiing abilty (or was it someone who talked me into the intermediate run) and basically sat myself down to the bottom.
6. While delivering a sailboat at night, I completely erased all the waypoints on the GPS, and they needed to be re-configured (that was a doozy.)
7. When B and I were hanging a bathroom cabinet, I was holding it up and told him when it was perfect and he could screw it in. It was perfect, for a 5'2" person. In the mirror, B was cut off at the neck
8. Appeared in public in a bathing suit.
9. Cooked some really awful food and made B eat it.
10. Had my purse stolen twice in 6 months, EXACTLY the same way. Didn't learn anything the first time.
11. When getting my driver's lisence replaced for said thefts, wore the exact same shirt three times.
12. Home-permed my hair and thought it looked really good.
13. Took four rolls of pictures- with the film not loaded in the camera.
14. My friend and I thought it would be fun to bathe topless in a park, and wouldn't you know it, a father and son appeared out of nowhere, and god- forbid, saw us. Probably wanted to poke out their minds-eyes after that.