Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

27 October 2006

How We Met- The Technical Part

Here is video about the International 14s we were sailing when we met. Please note the frequent capsizing occurences. You can become so skilled at capsizing that you can get the boat upright without getting wet. Priceless. Now that's a great ride!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

You are NOT blogging enough for me, young lady...quit living your life and start writing about it!

01 November, 2006 19:47  
Blogger KJP said...

Ok, that is a little scarey. I think I prefer horizons on the deck of my boats...

02 November, 2006 11:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kara- I know, I know, with head down. I'll blog today and hopefully explain a bit!

kjp- I actually prefer the on-the-edge sailing on the 14 over the keelboats. There is just this free feeling, and the feel of keeping the boat up- just barely. Hard to describe- easy to feel.

02 November, 2006 12:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home