Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

04 September 2006

Catch-Up (Not Ketchup) Day


Okay, now I will try to get to today, which means dealing with previous days. First, I added a couple links to other blogs. Please check them out! They are "I Am Woman, Hear Me Blog," and "It's A Blog Eat Blog World."

I think this guy had the right idea!



The car show was a lot of fun.We met a lot of nice people, and worked hard to remain cool (yes, we are soooo cool!) and hydrated. The temperature was 93 degrees. On the trip down to Portland, we decided to go the scenic route. We went to the coast to see the Pacific Ocean, which was grand, to say the least. I never get sick of smelling the salt air and listening to the wind. Th weather was sunny, so the colors are beautiful. One place I was determined ti go to was Oysterville, a historic little town on the Long Beach Peninsula, which has over 25 miles of sandy ocean beaches. Leave me there! What a wonderful little town.. B and I have found another place to retire to. Again, as per our nature, more talking about retiring and not working. We'd be sitting on the beach everyday, just staring at the water and listening to the wind- we are easily occupied. That's a wonderful by-product of being the "High I.Q. Couple.
Back to the car show- here are some pictures:



I just love the Classic Minis!

Tomorrow, I will write about our trip home (we took the long way home!) I could post a lot more tonight, but I have to deal with real life, which sucks.

Here is a book about Oysterville, which was written by a member of the founding family of the town. Maybe it will convince you to visit also!

4 Comments:

Blogger kara said...

Wow, I didn't even know there was a car show going on. I don't know my hometown at all. That being said...I don't own a car, so I would've just gone and resented everyone there. No one wants that.

05 September, 2006 09:04  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

thanks for the link!
the car show looked like fun!
love the classic mini coops!

05 September, 2006 11:09  
Blogger Lizza said...

Real life? What's that?

Minis are so classic! Is the white one yours? And regarding beaches, love 'em always! I always have them in my mind.

P.S. Thanks for the mention :-)

06 September, 2006 06:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lizza- I'm still not sure what or where real life is- and that's probably for the best. Yes, the white MINI is mine- the car that I wrap my whole identity around.
If you ever come thiis way, we have some beautiful beaches!

06 September, 2006 18:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home