Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

29 September 2006

LOKi's Log


My cat LOKi decided he wants a blog. We started one today, and we had quite a time working with Blogger Beta. He is fairly proud of what he has so far, but, knowing him, he'll be morphing it as he goes along.
LOKi invites everyone to check it out, and offer suggestions, etc. The address is http://lokislog.blogspot.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

inamini: LOKi's blog looks great! very colorful and visually exciting!
Chloe was just on my lap, and she approves. Then, Daphne got to leave LOKi a message!
cheers ~ Morgen

30 September, 2006 17:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home