Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

12 September 2006

Are You A Crazy Cat Person?


One of my friends has noticed the life-path I'm taking, and wanted me to admit it. Here is the quiz (you can get your own Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure below):

Are You A Crazy Cat Person?
  • Do you get excited when you hear a can opener?
  • Do you think cats are smarter than people?
  • Do you feel Tom is more talented than Jerry?
  • Do you have more cats than ex-boyfriends?
  • Do you bring new boyfriends home so the cats can meet them?
  • Do you later break up with them because the cats weren't impressed?
  • Do you spend more on doctor bills for your cats than yourself?
  • Do you buy the ice cream your cats prefer instead of the kind you like?
  • Can you tell your cats apart from the roughness of their tongues?
  • Have you ever warned a guest not to sit on a specific piece of furniture because it belongs to the cats?
  • Do you own more than one piece of clothing with a cat on it? (erm, I have some cat socks...)
  • Do you have a website devoted to your cats? Do you have a website for each cat?
  • Do you spend more on Christmas presents for your cats than your famliy?
  • Do you buy more than one kind of cat food because a few of your cats are picky cats?
  • Have you ever had to explain to a police officer that the stuff in the bag really is catnip?
  • Do you feel that the ancient Egyptian tradition of cat worship is the one true religion?
  • Is the sheet of instructions for watching your cats while you're on vacation longer than a page? Two pages? What vacation?

If you answered yes to seven or more of these questions, you may be a crazy cat person!



You can get your own Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure for yourself or someone you love!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Haha! I love cats, but not to this extent. So, how many of these questions did you answer yes to?

12 September, 2006 13:29  
Blogger kara said...

I only have one cat at a time. And I always end up being verbally abusive to it. I hope the same thing doesn't happen when I have children.

12 September, 2006 14:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizza- a girl's got a reight to some secrets!

Kara- I never wanted kids, so cats it is.

12 September, 2006 15:14  
Blogger Dr. A said...

I failed this test miserably. I'm not a cat person. In fact, I'm allergic to cats. So, I got short of breath even reading through the questions!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I checked yours out, and liked what I've read. I'm going to add you to my links, if that's ok.

12 September, 2006 20:39  
Blogger Terra Shield said...

I'm not a cat person either... was just browsing around lizza's blog when I saw your link (cute name by the way)

Oh yeah, you've got some cool stuff posted... will be back soon :)

13 September, 2006 05:25  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

LOL -- to protect my dignity, I won't tell you how many I said YES to on this list!!! but, I will say, just last night, while I was reading in bed a cat jumped on my feet and bit my toes and I was able to say "Hi Chloe" without even looking! My sig-other said, "How did you know that was Chloe, you didn't even look."
I replied, "I know that toe bite."

13 September, 2006 13:04  
Blogger INAMINI said...

dr. a- thanks for stopping by. My husband is allergis to cats also- the cats get a lot of baths! See 15 Aug post for pictures. Thanks also for adding me as a link- I will return the favor!

terra shield- also thanks for visiting, even cats aren't your bag. Not everything's about cats!:)

morgen- I'm not surprised about you're(is that the right "your"?) being a cat person! I've read some of your kitty posts.

13 September, 2006 18:57  
Blogger Alessia said...

I don't have a cat (my sister is allergic) but if I did, I think I'd probably get a 6... So not quite crazy yet :p

15 September, 2006 04:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I only got 6!! I like the look of that action figure though.

Morgen - i can tell my cats by the different noises their bells make! It's a bit weird at the moment though because Chewbacca got a new collor for her birthday so the bell sounds different...

:-) Ghostrose (I've now decided to give up tonight's writing for a bad job and starting afresh tomorrow)

15 September, 2006 16:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home