Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

26 September 2006

Things I Finally Know


At this stage in my life, and during another bout of insomnia last night, I've decided that there are a few things I know:

  • I know that flannel sheets are great year-round.
  • I know that I'm nothing in the great scheme of things, and that's okay.
  • I know that great chocolate can make my day; maybe even save the world.
  • I know there are things I will never discuss with my parents.
  • I know there are times I like coloring in the lines, but I'm happiest coloring outside the lines.
  • I know that just watching my cats get through a day, without my interfering, can be one of my greatest joys, while also being a great mystery.
  • I know that a good book will always be one of my best friends.
  • I know that my car makes me feel like I am someone (sadly enough.)
  • I know I will never understand children.
  • I know that my cat Bean will probably never really know what's going on.
  • I know that chocolate is good on bread (weird Dutch food.)
  • I know that violence is offensive, not sex.
  • I know that I'm great at starting things, but not so great at finishing them.
  • I know that Black Hook Porter makes me happy.
  • I know that knowing never ends, and it's my perogative to change what I know.

The End

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

You sure know a lot! I know I like reading your blog. :-)

26 September, 2006 22:43  
Blogger INAMINI said...

lizza- I don't know a lot, but I know how to make it sound like I do!

28 September, 2006 14:24  
Blogger kara said...

Did you hear about the Mona Lisa? I guess there are those who are theorizing that she was actually pregnant in that picture. Not sure how it matters...but interesting, no?

28 September, 2006 16:14  
Blogger INAMINI said...

Kara- intersting, yes. Maybe they are looking for the final answer to why she has the beatific grin, or that glow...

28 September, 2006 16:25  
Blogger wallray said...

It's nice to know that we dont.

04 October, 2006 12:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home