Book Reviews, Cat Reviews and Life Reviews

Welcome to my blog! Check out this site for recommended books, stories about my cats, and stories from my life (real and sometimes imaginary.) Have fun! Unless noted, all photos have not been edited in any way. All content on this site is copyright INAMINI. All rights reserved.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

13 November 2006

A Sort-Of-Non Birthday


Yesterday was my birthday- and this is a day that I usually don't really look forward to. I'm three years older than B, and all he keeps saying is "I'll never be as old as you!" Ha-ha-ha-ha. This coming from the same man who asks me if I've lost weight; my head looks smaller. Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Anyway, we invited a couple friends over (she has the same birthday as me- my birthday buddy) and ordered some Thai food. After they left, B said he was having trouble breathing, and that he might have had contact with peanuts, which he is allergic to. He had to go to the hospital, getting a bunch of medicine and throwing up, and so we ended up sleeping through my whole birthday.
So, I am older, and a bit well-rested, but unfortunately not any wiser.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! (I'm not sure which one is more appropriate, haha)

Trust you to have an unusual, not-boring birthday! Here's a belated happy birthday cake for you.

13 November, 2006 19:04  
Blogger INAMINI said...

Thanks Lizza! Very resourceful on the Dutch birthday wishes, and I absolutely love my MINI cake!

14 November, 2006 14:15  
Blogger kara said...

That's what he gets for making age cracks. The peanuts have your back, yo! But seriously, glad he's ok, sorry your b-day sucked. He owes you diamonds.

15 November, 2006 08:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home